on orders of $50 or more!
-Tap to Save-
Oops, there seems to be an error, please re-enter your email address.
- Stunningly colored ornamental tree
- Leaves are chartreuse and burnt orange
- Especially colorful in morning sun
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 8 - 10 feet
- Zone: 5-9
- Flowering Date: Spring
Autumn Moon Japanese Maple
Small, rounded ornamental tree with palmate leaves that resemble small fans is a knockout for the landscape! Unusual burnt-orange overtone color on yellow-green leaves is the most striking color combination we have seen in Japanese maples. Morning sun with afternoon shade is the ideal location to plant this tree for the best color performance. Acer shirasawanum 'Autumn Moon'
Planting Success: Step by Step