All Summer Clematis Collection
Months of unique blooms
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 6 - 7 feet
- Zone: 4-8
- Flowering Date: Early summer and again late summer (less heavily)
We ship this item in Spring
All Summer Clematis Collection
Thanks to modern breeding efforts, today's clematis are available in many more varieties. Gardeners can choose from clematis with huge flowers, double blooms, tulip-shaped blossoms—and even fragrance. And bloom times can range from late spring into early fall.
Our Spring Hill garden team selected three outstanding varieties that will provide an entire season of blooms. The All Summer Clematis Collection really showcases the spectacular features clematis have to offer. Each variety was selected for its bloom time and outstanding flowers.
The collection includes one each of Blushing Bridesmaid™, an early-blooming clematis with huge, deep pink double flowers; Diamond Ball, which produces fully-double palest blue to white flowers; and Innocent Blush, which blooms mid-season and reliably repeats bloom as late as September.
The clematis in the All Summer Clematis Collection will add elegance and color to your garden. All are guaranteed to perform beautifully. Just plant in a sunny location, mulch and water, and you'll be on your way to having reliable and romantic vining color all summer.
Collection includes one each of: Clematis cv. 'Kaiser' PBR (Blushing Bridesmaid), Clematis 'Diamond Ball' PBR, Clematis 'Innocent Blush' PBR
- Season Spring
- Unit of Measure3
- Botanical NameClematis 'Blushing Bridesmaid', 'Diamond Ball', 'Innocent Blush'
- Ships As3" POT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Spread36 - 48 inches
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- Hardiness Zone4-8
- Flowering DateEarly summer and again late summer (less heavily)
- Planting InstructionsDig a hole large enough to accommodate the roots without bending them. Set crowns 1" - 2" below soil level. Firm and water well
- Winter CareWinter mulch around the base of each plant.
- Flower Color:mixed
- Foliage TypeRich green with a very healthy appearance
- Soil RequirementPrefers a fertile, moisture retentive soil. Roots should be shaded by placing a large flat stone over where they are set or plant on the north side of a structure or plant and train into the sun
- PruningPrune in late winter to early spring. Dead and weak shoots should be removed and remaining shoots cut back to 6-9" above well-developed buds.
- Additional InformationCollection includes: 'Blushing Bridesmaid' Clematis, 'Diamond Ball' Clematis, 'Innocent Blush' Clematis'
- Unique CharactersticsCollection includes: 'Blushing Bridesmaid' Clematis (11518), 'Diamond Ball' Clematis (10223), 'Innocent Blush' Clematis' (10064)
- Shipped3" POT
- Height/Habit6 - 7 feet
- Growth RateMedium
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/25/18|
|9A - 10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-4: June 4th, 2018
Zones 5-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 21st, 2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.