Year-round texture interest
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 12 - 24 inches
- Zone: 5-8
- Flowering Date: Early spring
We ship this item in Fall
Send me an email when this item is available
- Season Fall
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameEuonymus fortunei 'Moonshadow'
- Ships As1 GALLON POT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun, Partial Shade
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI NY PR
- Spread36 inches
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- Hardiness Zone5-8
- Flowering DateEarly spring
- Planting InstructionsThrives in moists, well drained soil.
- Winter CareApply mulch 2-3" deep around plant to protect roots in winter. No additional winter protection other than fall mulching is needed.
- Flower Color:yellow, green
- Foliage TypeEvergreen leaves approximately 1" long, variegated.
- Soil RequirementWell drained.
- Watering Requirement Check soil weekly for moisture. Water thoroughly when dry. Adequate water until the ground freezes is necessary to sustain plant during the winter.
- PruningPruning rarely needed, but can be done in spring or summer if needed.
- Unique CharactersticsAn excellent rambling ground cover, with 1" leaves that develop a pink tinge in the fall and retain that color throughout the winter. Also suitable for slopes, beneath trees or cascading over walls. Adds color to shaded ares. (GA Farms)
- Shipped1 GALLON POT
- Height/Habit12 - 24 inches
- Growth RateFast once established
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2017 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials, Bulbs & Potted Plants|
|1A-2B||9/5/2017 – 11/3/2017|
|3A-10B||9/5/2017 - 11/17/2017|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-2: 10/30/2017
Zones 3-10: 11/13/2017
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.