Knockout Pink Rose
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun
- Height/Habit: 36 - 48 inches
- Zone: 4-9
- Flowering Date: Late spring to first hard frost.
We ship this item in Fall
Send me an email when this item is available
Knockout Pink Rose
- Season Fall
- Unit of Measure1
- Botanical NameRosa x 'Radcon' PP15070
- Ships As1 GALLON POT
- Sun ExposureFull Sun
- State RestrictionsAE AK AZ GU HI IN NJ PR
- Spread36 - 48 inches
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- Hardiness Zone4-9
- Flowering DateLate spring to first hard frost.
- Planting InstructionsPerforms best in full sun - 6 or more hours of direct sunlight
- Winter CareIn northern zones, apply 3-4" mulch around base of plant before ground freezes to protect plant in winter.
- Flower Color:pink
- Flower FormSingle blooms
- Foliage TypeDeep mossy green
- Soil RequirementWell drained, humus enriched soil.
- Watering Requirement Check soil weekly for moisture. Water thoroughly when dry - avoid wetting leaves. Morning water is preferred.Prefers consistently moist, well-drained soil. Does not tolerate standing water.
- PruningEarly spring remove all broken, crowded and dead wood. A once a year cut to about 12-18" above the ground in early spring (after the last hard frost) is also recommended for maximum performance.
- Unique CharactersticsJust like original Knock Out but with fragrant, pink blooms. Disease resistant foliage. Also resistant to Black Spot. Drought tolerant and self-cleaning. Does not require deadheading. (Gardens Alive Farms)
- Shipped1 GALLON POT
- Height/Habit36 - 48 inches
- Growth RateModerate to fast.
When will my order ship?
Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:
*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.
|2017 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|Zone||Perennials, Bulbs & Potted Plants|
|1A-2B||9/5/2017 – 11/3/2017|
|3A-10B||9/5/2017 - 11/17/2017|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-2: 10/30/2017
Zones 3-10: 11/13/2017
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.